WhatsApp have finally released its most searched feature over the web that is to use WhatsApp on PC. WhatsApp for PC feature enables the user to send and receive WhatsApp messages on PC or Laptop without installing any third party software on your Computer or Laptop.
Previously WhatsApp users who are most attached to their Computer or Laptop used to use WhatsApp on PC by installing emulators like Bluestacks, Youwave etc. which used to slow down their PC as well as to load the emulators it was to consume lot of time of the user, but that was the unofficial way to run WhatsApp on PC.
Features and Limitations of using WhatsApp on PC by using Official WhatsApp Web
Only Works on Google Chrome Browser (but officially it is been said that More browsers coming soon)Incuding Google Chrome WhatsApp Web now works on Mozilla Firefox, Opera, and Safari browser.
- No need to install any software to use WhatsApp on PC, only need is the Google Chrome Web browser.
- Apart from Windows PC, WhatsApp can now also be used in MAC OS X Computer.
- WhatsApp Web version feature allows the user to chat or respond to WhatsApp messages quickly by using their computer or laptop keyboard rather than typing on smartphone.
Steps to use WhatsApp on PC in an Official Way
Below steps will help you to know how you can use WhatsApp on PC with Official Method.
- Make sure you have Google Chrome Web Browser Installed on your Computer or Laptop.
- From your Google Chrome Web browser visit //web.whatsapp.com/
- Once you are there on the WhatsApp webpage it will give you a code which you will have to scan using your phone on which you have signed in with your WhatsApp Account. To scan the code from your phone just open the WhatsApp go to menu than select WhatsApp Web and scan the QR code which is displayed on your computer screen.
- As soon as the phone captures the code you will signed in to your WhatsApp Account on your Computer.
- You will have to keep your phone connected to the internet as WhatsApp Web connects to your phone to sync the messages.
This is a simple method which will help you to view your WhatsApp Messages as well as let you to chat on PC using the WhatsApp Web Feature.
If you want to log out from WhatsApp Web you will just have to click on menu in the WhatsApp Web and click on log out button.
If suppose you have paired your smartphone device with multiple computers or laptops than from your smartphone device WhatsApp Web option you can select Log out from all computers.