WhatsApp have now become a trendy messaging app used by every smartphone users in every smartphone OS platforms such as iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Nokia S40, and Nokia Symbian. But what about all those users who have Bada OS Phone who are not owning these listed smartphone supported by WhatsApp Messenger, yes for them also we have the solution to run WhatsApp on their Bada OS mobile devices.
WhatsApp Messenger have gained lots of importance and by experiencing these points lots of developers have come up with various alternative apps to WhatsApp but any of these alternative can’t beat WhatsApp because of uniqueness and lots of features people like to stick on to WhatsApp Messenger.
So now let’s guide you on how to download and Install WhatsApp on Bada Phones.
There are several models of Samsung which are running on Bada OS but owners of these Bada Phones are having difficulty from where to get WhatsApp for Bada Phones. Few models of Samsung Mobiles running with Bada OS includes Samsung Chat, Samsung Chat Duos, Samsung Wave Y, Samsung S8500 Wave II, Samsung S8600 Wave 3, Samsung S8500 Wave, Samsung S5250 Wave525, Samsung S5330 Wave533, Samsung S7230E Wave 723, Samsung Wave M S7250, Samsung S5780 Wave 578, Samsung M210S Wave2, Samsung S5750 Wave575 etc.
Officially WhatsApp Messenger Downloads for Samsung Bada Phones is not available on official WhatsApp website but we have a method with which you would be able to download and install WhatsApp Messenger on Bada Phones.
Also Learn: How to Install WhatsApp on PC
Steps to Download and Install WhatsApp for Bada Phones
- Download WhatsApp Messenger for Bada Phone.
- After you finish downloading the file WhatsApp Messenger, connect your phone to PC.
- And Copy the downloaded WhatsApp Messenger for Bada Phone onto your phone and eject the device.
- Open the copied file WhatsApp Messenger using file manager from your Bada phone and install it.
- Open WhatsApp Messenger from application and sign in to your account to enjoy sending messages, share pictures, videos, and audio.
If you are having trouble or receiving error on your device than you will have to update WhatsApp Messenger.jar by connecting your bada phone to PC via USB Cable.