DTDC Courier Tracking helps you to know the current status of your shipments, you can easily track current status of your domestic or international shipments through Airway Bill or reference number.
Below tutorial will help you briefly to Track DTDC Courier Status in India Online.
Steps to follow to Track DTDC Courier Status
- First of all to be able to Track DTDC Courier Status Online you should have the Airway Bill or Reference Number available with you as well as also make sure that your shipment have been shipped through DTDC Courier, and if you are aware about these two things you can carry on following the further process of DTDC Courier Tracking Status.
- Open your web browser from your PC or Laptop and navigate to dtdc.com/index.asp
- Once you are on the DTDC Home Page, on left side you will find Tracking.
- You will have to enter the Airway Bill or Reference Number into the Tracking Text box field and select the options from AWB/ Consignment # or Ref. # depending upon the tracking details you have. (if you have Airway Bill Number you will have to select AWB/ Consignment # or if you have Reference Number you will have to select Ref. #).
- Once you are done just click on Track Button.
- In the next page you will get to see Summary results of your Shipment, to view the complete status of your shipment AWB / Ref. No. and then you will be able to see detailed result of your DTDC Shipment. If you want to print the detailed result of your DTDC Shipment you can do it by clicking on print button.