Internet Banking can make your life easier, as you can complete most of the banking tasks without commuting to the branch. So if you have an RBL Bank account, credit card, or loan account and still if you haven’t activated Internet Banking Service then this guide will help you to register for RBL Bank Internet Banking Online without visiting the branch or without giving any written application to the branch.
Below is the full procedure which will help you on How to Register for RBL Bank Internet Banking.
RBL Bank Internet Banking Registration
To register for RBL Internet Banking keep your RBL Bank account details handy like Customer ID and your PAN Card Number
- Once you have details available with you from your web browser visit the RBL Bank official website https://www.rblbank.com/
- From the homepage of the bank, just click on the login button
- A pop-up will appear, with several options
- From the pop-up options just click on the Personal banking
- The page will get redirected to the personal banking login page
- On the Internet Banking Login page just find the First Time User Register option and click on it.
- On the next page, you will get the mode of registration
- If you are holding a bank account and want to register for netbanking, then from the mode of registration you have to select CIF & PAN or Debit Card
- If you want to setup netbanking for your Credit Card then select Credit Card (remember this is for RBL Credit Card users who don’t have a savings account)
- If you are holding a loan account with RBL and want to register netbanking then select loan account
- If you are an NRI customer and want to register for netbanking then you need to select Passport (For NRI Customers and Diplomats only)
- Select whichever is applicable for you, in case you want to register for net banking for your Savings Bank Account then just select Customer ID (CIF)
- In Customer ID (CIF) enter the Customer ID of your account (you can find customer ID on passbook, cheque book MoBank or Statement), and in the next field enter your PAN Card Number.
- Once you enter these details just click on the submit button.
- On the next page, you will have to generate OTP by clicking on the generate OTP button, once you receive OTP on your registered mobile number via SMS just enter the OTP code in the OTP field and click on the continue button.
- Next, you will have to set a secure image for your login, once that is done on the next page you will have to set a new password for your internet banking login and click on the submit button.
- That’s it you have successfully registered for RBL Bank Internet Banking, now just click on the go to a login page button and enter your Internet Banking login details and password, and login into your account.
- When you log in for the first time it will prompt you to set security questions, once you set just click on the continue button.
- On the next page, you will get to see your bank account details and do each and every banking tasks online via Internet Banking Service.
This is how easily you can register for RBL Bank Internet Banking.