In Partnership with Citi Bank, Paytm has launched its own Credit Card named Paytm First Credit Card. Paytm First Credit Card is a VISA Card which is powered by Citi Bank. This card can be used internationally as well as domestic, and it is also enabled for contactless payment which is one of the latest technology introduced.
What makes Paytm First Credit Card unique is that it comes with loads of benefits and features. But it is not still clear till how much time will these offers would be kept active, but it looks to grasp some attention Paytm has come up with really good offers bundled in its Paytm First Credit Card.
Table of Contents
More about Paytm First Credit Card
An annual fee of ₹500 will be charged, if spends are not more than ₹50,000 in 1 Year. So if you spend ₹50,000 or more in the year then annual fee will be waived off.
Paytm First Credit Card can be used anywhere like a normal credit card, whether it’s online or offline. And even you can add money to your Paytm Wallet.
With Paytm First Credit Card you will get unlimited 1% Cashback on all spends, the earned cashback will be credited automatically after the monthly bill generation.
Credit Card Statements of Paytm First Credit Card are sent to registered email id, alternatively you can also view and download the statement online by logging into CitiBank Website.
Paytm First Credit Card bill can be paid from Paytm App itself through Paytm First Card Passbook Interface
Below are the complete offers and benefits which comes in bundle with Paytm First Credit Card, and these are the points through which you would be deciding whether you should apply for this card or not.
Offer and Benefits of Paytm First Credit Card
- Get 1% Cashback on all spends (The cashback will be adjusted in your monthly statement of your Credit Card)
- ₹1200 Cashback on Mobile, DTH, and Electricity Bill Payments (₹100 every month, valid for 12 months)
- ₹1400 Cashback on Flight Tickets (₹700 on each flight, valid for 2 flights)
- ₹5000 Cashback on shopping (₹500 every month, valid for 10 months)
- ₹1200 Cashback on Food (₹100 every month, valid for 12 months)
- Get 2 Movie tickets at price of 1 ticket (Exclusive deal would be waiting for your every Friday on Paytm Movies)
- Upto 15% discount at partner restaurants (Enjoy premium restaurants with exclusive discounts when you use Paytm First Credit Card)
- Indulge in exclusive lifestyle services with many brands (Get amazing offers from reliance Trendz, Zomato, Big Basket and many more)
- Paytm First Card also comes with complimentary gift which gives you access to Paytm First Membership for 1 Year
How to Apply for Paytm First Credit Card
Paytm First Credit Card is exclusive for Paytm Customers, only those who have account registered with Paytm can apply for this card. The application process for Paytm First Credit Card is very simply and totally digital, it doesn’t needs any physical form to be filled and submitted.
Below is the entire process explained on how to apply for Paytm First Credit Card.
Paytm First Credit Card can be applied online through Paytm App, so make sure you have the app installed on your phone.
If you have app installed on your phone already then just launch the app, if not then just install it from app store and login into your Paytm account or register an account.
Once the Paytm App gets launched on your phone, just tap on hamburger menu and you will be able to see various options.
Just find Paytm First Card option from the list and tap on that option. If Paytm First Card option is not appearing in your App then make sure you update the app.
A new page would appear displaying “Say Hello to The Good Life!” and Paytm First Credit Card look will be enclosed below with features. Now you just need to scroll down and find apply now button, which you will be able to see at the bottom of the page.
Just tap on apply now and a form will open loading your personal details like Name, email, mobile, address. So you should review these details, if no correct just update it and fill the fields like PAN, gender etc. and click on proceed button.
You should make sure that you are entering your details correctly, once you fill all details correctly just submit it.
Citibank representative will reach you out soon for KYC process. If your credit card is approved, your card will be shipped to your registered address with welcome letter in activated condition.
You can use your card for online as well as offline purchases and at any merchants which accepts VISA Cards, once generating the PIN.