Tally is a popular accounting and inventory management software which is widely used by masses.
When it comes to installing Tally software on number of computers it becomes a lengthy task, but that lengthy task of installing Tally software onto several computer can be made quicker with short process. Make Tally Portable Version and just copy the files onto the computer hard disk on which you want to use the Tally Software so that you can just double click on the Tally icon and run the software to start using it without going through the installing process.
So how you can Make Tally Portable Version you will get to learn from below process:
- Just install the tally software on to one computer.
- After when you are finish installing the software just go to C:\ Drive and find the folder Tally.ERP9
- Just copy the folder “Tally.ERP9”, and copy onto a USB Drive.
- You can now copy the folder which you have copied onto the USB Drive on any computer on which you want to use Tally Software.
- Just plug in the USB Drive to the computer and copy the folder Tally.ERP9 on your computer Hard Drive and run the tally icon and start using it, another option is you can directly run the tally from your USB Drive too.