Kik Messenger is an instant messaging app similar to WhatsApp. Kik Messenger is available for almost all smartphone platforms which includes android, iOS, Windows Phone and Amazon Fire Devices. Kik Messenger allows to send and receive messages, pictures, audio, and video with the help of WiFi or 3G/4G internet connection free of cost. Kik Messenger was founded in the year 2009 by a group of university students and as of now Kik Messenger is one of the most used instant messaging app by every smartphone user in day to day life to send messages, share images, photos, videos, smileys and much more things.
Features of Kik Messenger
- Kik lets you to register an account without phone Number, with a valid email id you can register an account on Kik Messenger.
- Kik Messenger has a user friendly customizable user interface with loads of smileys.
- Kik Messenger also allows the user to customize chat themes as well as background image.
- The main plus point in Kik Messenger is that it doesn’t asks phone number while registration which helps to maintain and protect privacy, Your friends who wants to message you can find you with the help of user name.
Download Kik Messenger for PC or Laptop (Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Vista and MAC OS X)
The Only one drawback in Kik Messenger is that it is not available for PC or Laptop for Windows as well as MAC OS X, so there is no point of searching to download Kik Messenger for PC or Laptop on official website of Kik.
But to make Kik Messenger available on PC or Laptop we have a trick with which you will be easily able to install your favorite messaging app Kik Messenger on PC or Laptop whether it may be Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or MAC OS X.
Steps to Download and Install Kik Messenger on PC or Laptop [Windows & MAC OS X]
- First of all to be able to download and install Kik Messenger on PC or Laptop you will have to follow below given steps.
- Download and Install Bluestacks App Player on your Windows or MAC OS X PC, to get the Bluestacks App Player click here.
- Once the program Bluestacks App Player gets installed on your PC or Laptop just launch the software.
- From the Bluestacks App Player click on search box and type “Kik Messenger” and hit on search.
- Once you find the Kik Messenger in the results, just install it. And once it gets downloaded and installed just open the application Kik Messenger.
If you already have a Kik Messenger account than login or if you don’t have an account just register an account which will take not more than five seconds, and start using Kik Messenger on PC.
If you have any problems while installation process of Kik Messenger on PC you are free to share your problems in the below comment box.
Also Learn How to Install WhatsApp on PC.