OLA Money Wallet is another mobile wallet which can be used to recharge prepaid mobile, postpaid mobile, DTH, pay bills, pay online on websites, pay offline merchants and even you can pay for ola cab rides.
So today in this article i will guide how you can transfer the balance present in OLA Money Wallet to Bank Account, you can transfer OLA Money to Bank Account at nominal charge of 4%. Below is the step by step process on How to Withdraw OLA Money to Bank Account.
Step by Step Process on How to Withdraw OLA Money to Bank Account
- Just login into your OLA Money Account from OLA Money Wallet App.
- From OLA Money App home page scroll down and tap on Transfer to bank.
- In next screen you will have to enter your bank account details like account number, beneficiary name, IFSC Code, and amount which you want to transfer from your wallet to bank account.
- Once you enter all these details just tap on Continue button, and it will calculate the amount to be transfer to bank + Fee to be paid which is 4% charge. To continue just tap on confirm button.
- In next screen it will ask you to enter the 6 digit pin which you have received on your registered mobile number, just enter the 6 digit pin (OTP) and tap on continue button.
- On next screen you will get message saying money transferred to bank also transaction ID will be mentioned.
That’s it you are done transferring the money from your OLA Money Wallet to your Bank Account.