Funds from PayPal account can be withdrawn easily to your local bank without paying any additional fees. But before you start with process to withdraw funds from PayPal to Bank Account make sure you have linked a bank account to your PayPal Account as well as confirm whether the bank account linked is active. And if all things are correct you can proceed to withdraw funds from PayPal to Bank Account.
Below is the process how to withdraw funds from PayPal to Bank Account.
Table of Contents
Learn How to Withdraw Funds from PayPal to Bank Account
- Just login to your PayPal Account.
- Click on withdraw tab from top of the page.
- Once you are on withdraw page click on withdraw funds to your bank account.
- In the next page you will have to enter the amount which you want to withdraw, than select the bank account to which you want withdraw PayPal funds if you have added multiple bank accounts.
- Select the applicable purpose code, and click on continue.
- In the next screen review withdrawal of funds to your bank account and if all things are correct click on submit button.
- That’s it a message will display saying your withdrawal request is being processed.
- The funds will reach or reflect into your bank account in next 5 to 7 working days.