Recently Flipkart have introduced Flipkart Wallet which is like a digital wallet, which stores various payment instruments like Flipkart Money, and Gift Cards. The main aim of implementing Flipkart Wallet is to get instant refunds, pay in one click for all your orders, add or transfer gift cards, withdraw funds to bank and much more.
So today I will show you how you can transfer or withdraw Flipkart Money to Bank Account, first of all let’s make you aware that you can only withdraw money present in Flipkart Money and you can’t withdraw the gift card balance present in the Flipkart wallet.
Below is the process which explains how to withdraw Flipkart money to bank.
Table of Contents
Steps on How to Withdraw Flipkart Money to Bank Account through Website
- Login into your Flipkart Account and navigate to wallet section.
- You will be able to see all your balances in My Wallet categorized by Flipkart Money and Gift Cards.
- But let me tell you that, you will be able to transfer only the balance present in Flipkart Money to Bank.
- Under Flipkart Money you will find withdraw button, just click on that button. Again withdraw button will appear, just click on it and you will get a form to enter your bank details to withdraw to bank like amount which you want to transfer, Bank IFSC Code (If you don’t know your bank IFSC code than you can click on IFSC finder select bank name, state, city, and branch and click on get IFSC code), Account Number, and Account Holder Name.
- Once entering all these details just click on withdraw button, a confirmation message will appear saying please confirm if you wish to withdraw so to proceed to withdraw just click on confirm button.
- And entered amount from the Flipkart Money will get transferred to your bank account according to banking clearing cycle. You will also receive message and email about the transfer of Flipkart money to bank with Transaction ID on your registered mobile number and email.
Maximum money which you can transfer from Flipkart Money to Bank Account is limited to Rs.5,000/- per transaction and Rs.25,000/- per month, but the Flipkart Money balance cannot exceed Rs.10,000/- per month. Currently Flipkart is not charging any fees or commission for withdrawals to bank as a part of promotional offer. Withdrawals might be charged in future about which, you will be duly notified.
Steps on How to Withdraw Flipkart Money to Bank through App
- If you want to transfer Flipkart Money to Bank through App, than just tap on the Flipkart app on your smartphone.
- Make sure you are logged in to your Flipkart Account in App and navigate to My Account > My Wallet.
- Just tap on withdraw button under Flipkart money, fill the form details like amount which you want to transfer, Bank IFSC Code (If you don’t know your bank IFSC code than you can click on IFSC finder select bank name, state, city, and branch and click on get IFSC code), Account Number, and Account Holder Name.
- Once you finish entering all the details just tap on withdraw button, than a confirmation box will appear asking please confirm if you wish to withdraw, to proceed just tap on confirm button.
- That’s it your requested amount will get transferred from your Flipkart Money to Bank Account and the amount will be reflected in your bank account within next 3-4 days according to banking clearing cycle. You will received transaction id about the transfer on your registered mobile number and through email.