YouTube have recently introduced a very essential feature for its YouTube App users which is called Offline Feature. YouTube Offline Feature allows you to watch videos repetitively without any internet connection or buffering. To make YouTube Videos Offline on our device you just need to follow below process.
Step by Step Guide on How to Watch YouTube Videos Offline
- Launch the YouTube App on your device.
- Search and play the Video which you want to make it offline.
- Tap on the Add to Offline icon which is visible below the video, next you will get a prompt to select the video quality select which ever quality video which you want to make video offline and tap on OK (Make sure have signed in to be able to make videos offline).
- Once you tap on OK it will take several time to make the video offline depending on the size, quality of the video, and internet connection speed.
- Once the YouTube Video gets added offline an icon will be visible below the video, alternatively you can even access the offlined video by going to My Channel > Offline Videos.
How to Disable Offlining Videos on Mobile Data and allow Offlining videos only over Wi-Fi?
You can disable Offlining Videos on mobile data to cut down the cost of mobile data charges and can only allow Offlining Videos only when connected to Wi-Fi by navigating to Settings > Offline > and check the box next to Add over Wi-Fi only.