Reliance have shut down its CDMA services so now it is mandatory to upgrade Reliance NetConnect or Reliance Wi-Pod to 4G LTE to access internet connectivity further.
So this guide helps you to upgrade our Reliance Wi-Pod or Reliance NetConnect to Reliance 4G LTE whether it may be postpaid or prepaid, below are the steps which you will have to follow to upgrade Reliance Wi-Pod or Reliance NetConnect to Reliance 4G LTE.
Table of Contents
Steps on How to Upgrade Reliance NetConnect or Reliance Wi-Pod to 4G LTE
- First of all to migrate your Reliance Wi-Pod or Reliance NetConnect connection you will have to visit Reliance Store in your area and get Free 4G SIM.
- Once you have 4G SIM just open any web browser and visit Migration to 4G LTE by clicking here.
- You will get Reliance 4G Upgrade Form, just fill in the details asked in the form like:
- Reliance Data Card Number (Your Current Data Card Number)
- Enter 4G SIM Number (You will find 4G SIM Number on 4G SIM Pack)
- Your Name
- Your Email ID
- Your Mobile Number
- Once you enter all these details correctly just click on Generate OTP, you will be asked to review the details once more. If everything is OK just click on OK button to proceed.
- Enter the OTP Received on your registered mobile number in the enter OTP box and click on submit 4G upgrade Form.
- On clicking submit 4G upgrade Form a message will be displayed saying “Your 4G Upgrade Request is Successfully Submitted. Your Upgrade confirmation will be notified by SMS”
- Next you will have Proceed to get your 4G DataCard by clicking OK, It will navigate you to buy your 4G LTE Wi-Pod at 72% Off which you will get by paying just Rs.899/- as you are existing customer.
- Just place an order and your Reliance 4G LTE Wi-Pod will get delivered to your address within 10 working days.
Once your Reliance 4G SIM gets successfully migrated you can start using Reliance 4G LTE.