Upgrading Paytm Wallet gives a benefit to add up to Rs.1 lakh to your wallet per month where before upgrade the limit is Rs.10000/- per month. Additionally Upgrading Paytm Wallet makes cashback to process with no more delays and also upgraded Paytm Wallet user get access to exclusive offers.
So How to Upgrade Paytm Wallet you can know by following below process.
Upgrade Paytm Wallet
You can upgrade your Paytm wallet only if you have added more than Rs.5000/- in your wallet in the current month. And if you have not added more than Rs.5000/- you will not get option to upgrade your Paytm Wallet.
- Login into your Paytm account from your desktop or laptop.
- And navigate to view profile, once you are on profile page click on Request wallet upgrade.
- Once you have clicked on Request Wallet Upgrade, enter your pickup address or if you have already added select the address and select the preferred time slot which suits you and click on submit button.
- Paytm executive will visit your address to collect KYC document copies and to verify the originals. So you will have to keep ready self-attested copies of your documents with original and a recent passport size photograph.
Below are the list of acceptable KYC documents
|Proof of Identity (any one):||Proof of Address (any one):|
|1. Passport||1. Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter ID card/ Aadhaar Card|
|2. Driving License||2. Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill (last 3 months)|
|3. Voter Card||3. Ration Card|
|4. PAN card||4. Bank Statement (last 6 months)|
|5. Aadhaar Card||5. Letter from public authority stating the address|
|6. NREGA Card||6. Registered Rent Agreement|
- Once the Paytm executive collects the documents from you, the submitted documents will be reviewed by Paytm.
- And once the review process completes your Paytm Wallet will get upgraded and you will be intimated through SMS from Paytm. Paytm Wallet Upgrade Process could take up to 30 days.
That’s it you are done Upgrading your Paytm Wallet.
V. K. PRASAD says
everywhere you ask the customer to take the aadhar card to the KYC Center, but the centers are not accepting Aadhar, with a flimsy excuse that they do not have the equipment to handle aadhar.
I had beeen asked to run between pillar and post, at this age of 72. My money is also stuck in paytm. I do not want to have a account in PAYTM BANK. somebody, Pleae help, to come out of the clutches of pay tm. I dont know, how PAYTM wants to opperate without aadhar??
Name: V. K. Prasad.