Viewing Rights in Online SBI only gives you rights to view your Account Statement and thus limits you from doing online transactions like NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, and facilities given on www.onlinesbi.com such as third party transfer, interbank transfer, bills payment etc.
But now this limitation can be removed by Upgrading Access Level from Viewing Rights to Full Transaction Rights in Online SBI. So How to Upgrade Access Level from Viewing Rights to Full Transaction Rights in Online SBI you will get to know by following below procedure.
Learn How to Upgrade Access Level from Viewing Rights to Full Transaction Rights in Online SBI
- Just Login into your Online SBI Internet Banking Account.
- And Navigate to e-Services–>Upgrade Access Level.
- Under Upgrade Access Level select the account number in which you want to upgrade the Access Level, select Full Transaction Rights from the dropdown option and click on submit button. Alternatively there is also an option in drop down menu Limited Transaction Rights but in Limited Transaction Rights, you can transfer funds within your own accounts opened under the same CIF, can create e-TDR/e-STDR/e-RD whereas in Full Transaction Rights, you can avail all the facilities given on www.onlinesbi.com such as third party transfer, interbank transfer, bills payment etc.
- On clicking submit button in next screen you will be prompted to enter High security transaction password which will be sent on your registered mobile number, just enter the OTP/ High security transaction password and click on confirm button.
- Once your click on confirm button on next screen you will get message saying Your request for upgradation of rights for the account selected by you has been accepted and it may take one hour to activate the same in our records.
- That’s it you are done Upgrading Access Level of your SBI Internet Banking from Viewing Rights to Full Transaction Rights.