The traditional method of Uninstalling Programs or Apps from control panel have been discontinued and a new feature to uninstall apps in Windows 10 have been introduced. How the newly introduced method works to uninstall apps in Windows 10 you will come to know by following below steps.
Learn to Uninstall Apps in Windows 10
- Just hit on start button and click on settings.
- Once you are on settings window, just click on system.
- In System section from left hand side options click on Installed Apps.
- It will take few seconds to load all installed apps, and once all apps loads up you can just click on the any app s from the list and just click on uninstall button.
- That’s it this is the new way to uninstall apps in Windows 10.
Alternatively you can even uninstall any Installed apps in Windows 10 by just clicking on start > All apps and just right click on any apps and from the options click on Uninstall.