Shmart Wallet is one of the fastest growing wallet service with which you can easily make online payments, send money to friends, and even you can request money from others. In this article we will explain the process on How to Transfer Shmart Wallet Balance to Bank Account.
Steps on How to Transfer Shmart Wallet Balance to Bank Account
- Launch the app Shmart! Wallet by tapping on it.
- Once the app launches from the main screen of the Shmart! Wallet App tap on the option > Transfer To Bank.
- In the next step you will have to add your bank account details by tapping on Add New Account, and you will have to fill the details like Account Holder Name, Mobile Number, Account Number, IFSC Code and Branch Name. Once you enter all these details just tap on Add Account and the beneficiary will get successfully registered, and you will be able to see the added bank account.
- Next to transfer balance from your Shmart Wallet to bank account just select the bank account which you have added, enter the amount and tap on transfer button.
- Once you tap on transfer button you will get a message that transfer have been initiated from your Shmart! Wallet to Bank Account. (The funds will reflect into your bank account according to NEFT Cycle).
That’s it this is how you can easily withdraw or transfer Shmart! Wallet Balance into your Bank Account.