State Bank Buddy is wallet from State Bank of India which is available in almost 13 languages. State Bank Buddy App has several features like you can Add Money to Wallet, Send money to other SBI Buddy Wallet Users, Send Money to Bank, Request Money, Recharge, Pay Bill, Book Movie Tickets, Book Train/ Bus/ Flight Tickets, Book Hotels and for much more things.
So today in this article we will show how you can transfer SBI Buddy Wallet Balance to Bank Account. Below is the step by step procedure on How to Transfer SBI Buddy Wallet Balance to Bank Account.
Step by Step Process on How to Transfer SBI Buddy Wallet Balance to Bank Account
- Open State Bank Buddy App on your smartphone by tapping on it.
- Once the SBI Buddy App opens, it will prompt you to enter your PIN to login into your State Bank Buddy Wallet.
- Once you are logged in into your SBI Buddy Wallet using your PIN from home screen just tap on options.
- Under options just tap on Transfer to Account.
- On next screen you will get transfer to account page where you will have to enter the amount and from below two options IMPS – MMID or IMPS – IFSC, select the appropriate option which you have available with you (if you have MMID of the account on which you want to transfer funds then tap on MMID option or if you have bank account details like account number you can select IMPS -IFSC option).
- Enter the Bank Details and tap on continue button to proceed to transfer funds to bank account.
- On next screen you will be prompted to enter PIN, just enter the PIN and tap on confirm button.
- On next screen a message will appear that your Money transferred to account successfully.
- The amount will instantly get reelected into bank account.
This is how easily you can transfer or withdraw money from State Bank Buddy Wallet to Bank Account.