RuPiZo is another mobile e-wallet for your smartphone powered by DBS Digibank, with RuPiZo you can load money in your wallet, transfer money to other friend’s wallet, transfer money to bank account, spend money for shopping, and do much more. So today i will guide you on how to transfer RuPiZo Wallet Balance to Bank Account.
Step by Step Process on How to Transfer RuPiZo Wallet Balance to Bank Account
- The process to withdraw money from RuPiZo Wallet Balance to Bank Account is very easy, and below is the step by step process to Transfer RuPiZo Wallet Balance to Bank Account.
- Open the RuPiZo Wallet and login into your account.
- Once you are logged in, just tap on your payees. Under your payees select Pay using Account.
- On tapping on Pay using account in next screen you will be asked to enter nick name, account number. Just enter these details and tap on next button.
- Next you will have to enter your bank name, 11 digit bank IFSC Code and tap on next button.
- Next you will have to enter the amount which you want to transfer from your wallet to bank account, just enter the amount and tap on OK button.
- On next page you can enter note in the text box if you need and then tap on Pay Now.
That’s it the funds will instantly get transferred from your RuPiZo Wallet to Bank Account through IMPS.
But you have to note down that for transactions above Rs.30/- additional fees upto 4%, (including taxes) will be charged.