Ola Money Wallet is yet another mobile wallet service, which provides best offers to its customers like travelling cashless in its Ola Cabs, recharge and bill pay, shopping on various merchant sites like OYO, TinyOwl, HealthKart, Zopper, ZO Rooms, Explara, eTravelSmart, Zoomin, Askmebazaar, Shopclues, Cleartrip and much more. Ola Money also runs various cashback offers on its merchant sites on using Ola Money as payment method, which attracts its customer’s a lot.
But today in this article we will explain you How to Transfer Ola Money from One Account to Another. This feature to Send Money in Ola Money Wallet App becomes very essential when you want to send money to your friends and families from your Ola Money Wallet Balance. Below is the step by step process on how to transfer Ola Money from one account to another.
Table of Contents
Step by Step Guide on How to Transfer Ola Money from One Account to Another
- As we know Ola Money Wallet is not accessible by visiting website but it is only accessible through App. So download and Install Ola Money Wallet App from app store. (If you already have Ola Money App Installed on your Smartphone than you may skip this step).
- Just open the Ola Money Wallet App by taping on it, and login into your account by entering Ola Money Wallet credentials.
- Once you are logged in, On Ola Money App home screen itself you will find Send Money option.
- Just tap on Send Money option > Enter Ola Money Registered Mobile Number or select from your contacts on which you want to send Ola Money Cash.
- Enter the amount, add comments if required and tap on Send Money button.
- Ola Money Cash will instantly reflect on receivers Ola Money Wallet.
That’s it this is how easily you can transfer Ola Money Balance from One Account to Another.