Airtel Money gives its users the freedom to transfer money from Airtel Money to Bank Account. Even it might be a bank holiday or non-working hours of the bank you can still transfer money from Airtel Money to Bank Account anytime and anywhere instantly. So that’s why we are here to help you out on how to Transfer Money from Airtel Money to Bank Account, below instructions which will guide you on how to successfully transfer money from your Airtel Money Account to Bank Account.
Table of Contents
Steps to Transfer Money from Airtel Money to Bank Account
- First of all to be able to transfer Airtel Money to Bank Account you should have an account in Airtel Money, for that you will need to register an Airtel Money Account by installing Airtel Money App on your smartphone. And once you have installed Airtel Money App you will have to complete the necessary steps of Airtel Money Registration Process, alternatively you can also register Airtel Money Account Online by clicking here as well as you can register Airtel Money Account from your Airtel Mobile Number by simply dialing *400# and follow the steps mentioned to complete your Airtel Money Account Registration.
- Once you are done with Airtel Registration, on your smartphone download the Airtel Money App from your respective app store depending on your smartphone OS platform. Airtel Money App is available on almost all Smartphone Platform devices which includes Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Nokia, Blackberry, and Java Phones.
- Just download and install Airtel Money App on your Smartphone, and once you are done just open the Airtel Money App and sign in with your Airtel Money Account Details. (If you had registered Airtel Money account through Airtel Money App than you will have to skip this process as you had already downloaded Airtel Money App on your Smartphone, this step is for those users who had registered Airtel Money Account Online or through Dialing USSD Code on Mobile).
- If you already have balance in your Airtel Money Account then you can proceed with further steps to transfer money from Airtel Money to Bank or else to be able to Transfer Money from Airtel Money to Bank Account you will need balance and for that you will have to load money by clicking on Load Money option from Airtel Money App, enter the amount which you want to load to your Airtel Money Account and proceed to next step to complete the payment via Net Banking, Visa/Master Credit Card or Visa/Master Debit Card.
- After successfully loading money in your Airtel Money you will be able to see the loaded money in Current Balance. The Credited amount in your Airtel Money Wallet will be available for bank transfer only after 48 hours.
- To Transfer Money to Bank a/ctap on Send button which you can see in home screen of the Airtel Money App.
- Next you will get two options Send money to Friends & People and Bank Account, you just tap on Bank Account as you want to Send Money to Bank Account.
- In next screen you will have to enter your Bank Account Details like Bank Name, Account Number, and Beneficiary Phone Number, once you enter these details just tap on tick mark button.
- Next you will have to enter the amount (how much amount do you want to transfer from your airtel money account to bank), and tap on tick mark button.
- Then it will fetch convenience charges for sending the amount to the bank and the same will be displayed on next page, to proceed with the transfer you will have to tap on Proceed button.
- Next to initiate the transfer to bank account you will have to enter the 4 digit mPIN, just enter the mPIN and tap on tick mark button.
That’s it you are done transferring money from Airtel Money App to Bank Account.
There are two types of Money Transfer available in Airtel Money one is IMPS and secondly NEFT, some banks from Airtel Money list doesn’t supports IMPS transfer so in that case the transfer will be initiated through NEFT in Airtel Money App. If money is transferred through IMPS the balance will get reelected into your bank account instantly and if transfer is done through NEFT it will take minimum 2 hours to reflect the balance into your bank account.
To know the fees charged by Airtel Money to Transfer Money from Airtel Money to Bank Account click here.