With Jio Money Wallet you can go cashless by paying your bills online, recharge, pay at local shop, request money, send money and do much more. So today in this article we will discuss How to Transfer Jio Money to Bank Account. If you have unused funds lying in your wallet and if you are thinking to withdraw it to your bank account then you can easily transfer it to your bank account in few minutes.
So below is the complete step by step process which will explain you on How to Transfer Jio Money to Bank Account.
Step by Step Process on How to Transfer Jio Money to Bank Account
- Just login into your JioMoney App, from home screen of the app just tap on Money Transfer.
- On next screen of money transfer page just tap on bank as we need to transfer money to bank account.
- Than you will have to enter your bank account details like select bank from the list, IFSC Code, enter account number, enter the amount (Maximum you can transfer up to Rs.2000/- per month) which you want to transfer to bank account from your wallet and tap on proceed button.
- On next screen you will get review the transfer, just check if all details are correct and if everything is correct just tap on Confirm & Pay button. (As a convenience fee you will be charged 4% + service tax)
- That’s it you have successfully transferred funds from your Jio Money Wallet to Bank Account.
This is how you can easily transfer the idle funds present in your Jio Money Wallet to your bank account.