In this tutorial we will explain you how to Transfer Funds from Central Bank of India Internet Banking by following step by step guide.
Table of Contents
Things you will need to Transfer Funds from Central Bank of India Internet Banking
To be able to transfer funds from your Central Bank of India you should have Internet Banking Service Activated as well as you should also have transacting rights activated if you are having transacting rights activated you will be provided Grid Authentication Card by the bank which is essential while you want to transfer funds from your Central Bank of India Internet Banking. If you are having these things ready with you than you can carry on following the next procedures to Transfer Funds from Central Bank of India Internet Banking.
Step by Step Guide to Transfer Funds from Central Bank of India Internet Banking
- Just login in your Central Bank of India Internet Banking Account by entering valid user ID and password provided to you by clicking here.
- Once you have logged in into your CBI Internet Banking Account, click on Fund Transfer option and under that click on Add Beneficiary (to be able to transfer funds from your Central Bank of India Account to others account through Internet Banking you will have to add other party bank account details to beneficiary).
- In Add Beneficiary you will have to select type from CBI, RTGS or NEFT (If the other party account to whom you want to transfer money is holding account in Central Bank of India than you will have to select CBI, or if the other party account is holding bank account other than CBI than you will have to select NEFT [no minimum transacting amount set] or RTGS [minimum transacting amount is Rs.2 lakhs]). Select the option according to your transacting amount from NEFT or RTGS.
- And then below you will have to enter valid details like IFSC CODE (if you don’t know IFSC Code than you can search by bank name and branch) followed by Account Number, Beneficiary Nick Name, Beneficiary Full Name, Address, Postal Pin Code, Beneficiary Phone or Mobile Number, Beneficiary Email ID, and lastly Beneficiary Relationship and then click on submit.
- Again the whole summary of beneficiary added will be displayed on the next screen so to confirm you will have to click on Submit button. On clicking submit button a window will be popped up asking to enter the user grid authentication, you will have to enter it correctly by referring your Grid Authentication Card and once you have filled all the fields just click on submit if the entered Grid Authentication details are correct you will get message Grid Authentication was Successful and you will also able to see Added Beneficiary Acknowledgement as well as you will also receive a SMS on your phone saying Dear Customer You have successfully added new beneficiary in the name of “_____” which will be activated after 24 hours. So once the beneficiary gets activated than only you will be able to transfer the funds, so till then you will have to wait.
- Once 24 hours has been passed you can just login to your Central Bank of India Internet Banking and carry on with Fund Transferring Process through Internet Banking.
- Once you are logged in to your Internet Banking Account to transfer the funds just click on Fund Transfer Menu and then select Other Account Transfer (if you are transferring funds to other Account within same bank) or select Other Bank Accounts (if you are transferring funds to other Bank Account) select appropriate option from it in our case we are transferring funds from our CBI Bank to SBI Bank Account so we will select Other Bank Accounts.
- After selecting the appropriate option you will have to select Type of the Transfer, as we are transferring funds below 2 lakhs we will have to select NEFT. Than Select from Account, select the beneficiary from the list, enter the amount which you want to transfer, click on Pay Now or to schedule the transfer click on Pay Later On, enter the remarks if you want, enter the transaction password, accept the terms and conditions and click on submit.
- In the next screen confirmation will appear with all details of transfer to confirm click on Confirm Button.
- On clicking on confirm button you will get a pop up window asking to enter the User Grid Authentication in the field by referring your Grid Authentication card. Once you enter the Grid Authentication Fields correctly click on submit, if entered Grid Authentication Fields are correct you will get Grid Authentication was successful and you will be able to see Acknowledgement of RTGS/NEFT Payments.
That’s all you have successfully transferred the funds through Internet Banking, the funds will get credited into beneficiary account within 2 Hours if you have made transfer during working hours of the bank and if you transfer funds during non-working hours or non-working days of the bank than the amount will get credited into beneficiary account on the next working day. If you have made transfer within same bank that is within CBI to CBI than the transfer will be instant during working days as well as non-working days of the bank.