Corp e-Purse is a wallet from Corporation Bank which allows to make mobile payments and pay to merchant. With CORP e-Purse one can do many things like send money, request money, pay bills, recharge mobile, dth, scan and pay with QR code, shop online, tax payment, and much more.
But today we will mainly focus on how to Transfer Corp e-Purse Wallet Balance to Bank Account. So below we have mentioned step by step process on how to transfer Corp e-Purse Wallet Balance to Bank Account.
Process on How to Transfer Corp e-Purse Wallet Balance to Bank Account
- Open the CORP e-Purse App by taping on it, and login by entering your 4 digit pin.
- Once you are logged in to the CORP e-Purse App to transfer your balance present in CORP e-Purse just tap on Pay Money.
- On tapping Pay Money you will get 3 options Wallet to Wallet A/c, Wallet to Corp Bank A/c and Wallet to Other Bank A/c. So to transfer money from your Corp e-Purse to Bank A/c just tap on third option Wallet to Other Bank A/c and if you have Corp Bank Account and want to transfer to Corp Bank A/c just tap on Wallet to Corp Bank A/c.
- On next screen you will have to enter your bank details on which you want to transfer money like Account Name, Account Number, Mobile Number, Account Type, IFSC Code, enter the amount and tap on Pay Now button.
- On next screen you will get to confirm your request by reviewing entered bank details, if everything is correct just enter your account Pin and tap on confirm button.
- That’s it your request for transfer will get processed and your balance will be credited into your bank account instantly through IMPS.
There are no fees or commission charged by CORP e-Purse to transfer money to bank.