Axis Bank Debit Cards now have a facility to Switch On/Off, so whenever you don’t use the debit card you can easily switch off the ATM cum debit card to reduce the risks of unauthorized purchases as well as it will add extra security. Axis Bank Account holder will be easily able to switch On/off Debit Card by accessing Axis Bank Internet Banking or from the Axis Bank Mobile App or through Axis Bank Phone Banking.
So below we provided a step by step guide on How to switch On/Off Axis Bank Debit Card via Internet Banking.
Table of Contents
How to switch On/Off Axis Bank Debit Card via Internet Banking
- First of all to switch On/Off Axis Bank Debit Card via Internet Banking you should have Axis Bank Internet Banking Enabled. And if you have Axis Bank Internet Banking Facility enabled you can carry following the below process.
- Just Login to Axis Bank Internet Banking, and navigate to Cards > My Debit Cards > Switch On/off Debit Card.
- If you are having multiple debit cards select the debit cards from the drop-down list and if you have only one debit card by default the debit card will be automatically selected to continue just click on submit button.
- In the next screen debit card details and Switch OFF button will be we displayed, to switch off Axis Bank Debit Card just click on Switch OFF.
- That’s it, this Switch off functionality will reduce the ATM withdrawal & Purchase limit on your Debit Card to Zero.