Google is the top most search engine which is used by every individual who uses Internet. If you have newly launched your website or blog it is recommended to submit URL to Google so that Google gets intimated about your new website and starts crawling it to appear in search results.
If you don’t Submit URL to Google than you are missing a lot of traffic which should usually come from Google Search engine it is always recommended to submit URL to Google to get your website indexed quickly.
Table of Contents
Submit URL to Google
Submit URL to Google to intimate Google to index your website, so below is the step by step guide on how to submit URL to Google.
- Go to submit URL to Google by clicking here
- Enter your website URL in the text-box, than enter the captcha text to prove that you are human and not a robot
- And then click on Submit Request and you will get a message “your request has been received and will be processed shortly”, so you have successfully done with submit URL to Google.
Submit URL to Bing
After Google you have one more search engine where you should submit URL it is Bing, get your website visible in Bing Search engine by submitting your website URL to Bing.
To submit URL to Bing follow the below process on how to submit URL to Bing
- Go to submit URL to Bing by clicking here
- Type in you website URL in the text-box and enter the captcha text
- And then Click on Submit and it will show a message “your request was successfully submitted”, so you are now also done with submit URL to Bing.