A Registered Paytm user might always get shopping notifications of various incredible deals and promotions from Paytm, so that the user doesn’t misses the offers available when they shop at Paytm.
But all users registered at Paytm might not like to receive such notifications in mobile from Paytm, so for those users who doesn’t want to receive shopping offers notification from Paytm we have a way with which you can get rid of Paytm Shopping Offers Notifications. The below steps will show you how to stop receiving notification in mobile from Paytm.
Steps to Stop Receiving Notification in Mobile from Paytm
- Just open the Paytm App from your smartphone.
- Once the Paytm App is opened just go to Account Tab, in Account tab you will find Notification Settings.
- Just tap once on Notification Settings and you will be moved to Notification Settings option.
- Once you are in Notification Settings you will find Push button, just tap on Push button once to stop receiving notification in mobile from Paytm.
- Upon tapping on Push button a confirmation will appear saying “It will take up to 48 hours for these changes to reflect” just tap on OK to confirm your changes.
That’s it you are done disabling the Shopping Offers Notification of Paytm, after 48 hours you will not receive any shopping offers notifications from Paytm on your mobile.
If in future you want to enable notification you can follow the same process and enable the Shopping Offers Notification of Paytm.