Instagram allows the user to capture and share daily fun moments of their life in the form of pictures or videos with family members and friends.
But there is one huge limitation in Instagram that is the user can’t sign up for a new Instagram account through PC. The user who wants to join and use Instagram can only sign up an account by downloading Instagram App on iOS Device from App Store or on Android Device from Google Play or on Windows Phone from the Windows Phone Store.
But every user who wants to join Instagram doesn’t have expensive smartphones to use Instagram App on it, as well as every user who owns a smartphones might not have WiFi Connection or data packs activated on their phone so to help such users we have a method with which a user will be able to Sign up for Instagram on a PC whether it may be Windows OS or MAC OS X.
Steps on how to Sign up for Instagram on a PC
- Download and Install Bluestacks on your PC.
- Once successful Installation of Bluestacks software, open the software by clicking on desktop shortcut of Bluestacks.
- When Bluestacks software loads completely, just open Google Play App from the menu and sign in with your Gmail id into Google Play.
- Once you have signed in with your Account in Google Play just search for Instagram App and Install it.
- And Once Instagram App successful gets installed, just open the App Instagram.
- In Instagram App you will get two options to register, Register with Facebook and Register with email id. Select whichever option suitable for you to register for Instagram.
- Enter the details required for the registration like username, password, name, mobile (optional) and if you want to use your Facebook Info than you will have to click on the use your Facebook info and log in with your Facebook details.
- Once you are done entering the required details just click on Register button.
That’s it you are done registering an account with Instagram on your PC. You can later on login with the registered details by visiting the site Instagram from your PC.