It is very common to forget our credit card PIN, but what if you are in a hurry to make some payment through Credit Card. What will you do in such situations, in such situation there is no need to panic. You can now just reset your Axis Bank Credit Card PIN Online in few clicks using Axis Bank Internet Banking.
To be able to reset or change your Axis Bank Credit Card PIN Online it is mandatory to have Axis Bank Internet Banking Service enabled. And if you have Axis Bank Internet Banking Facility enabled then in few simple clicks you can get your Axis Bank Credit Card PIN Generated Online without entering your Old PIN or Previous PIN. So below is the step by step process which you can follow to reset or change Axis Bank Credit Card PIN Online.
Table of Contents
Step by Step Process on How to reset or change Axis Bank Credit Card PIN Online
- Just login into your Axis Bank Internet Banking by entering your Login ID and Password by clicking here.
- Once you are logged in into your Axis Bank Internet Banking, from snapshot screen just go to Accounts and then click on My Credit Cards.
- In my Credit Cards you will be able to see your Credit Card, if you have multiple credit cards linked to your account then you will have to select the credit card from the link of which you want to change the PIN. If you have only one credit card linked to your Axis Bank Internet Banking then your card will be already selected.
- Once selection of Credit Card from the link, from below More Service select Credit Card PIN Change and hit on Go Button.
- On next page you will get navigated to PIN Change details on which you will be asked to enter the New PIN and Re-Enter the New PIN.
- Once you enter the PIN of your choice, just click on next button.
- On next page you will be asked to enter NetSecure Code which you will receive on your registered mobile number. Just enter the OTP NetSecure Code and click on confirm button to proceed with setting up of new PIN.
That’s it you have successfully setting up new PIN for your Axis Bank Credit Card and on next page you will get message saying Success! PIN of your choice has been generated. Also you will get SMS on your registered mobile number saying “Hello, Credit Card PIN of your choice for card XXXXXXXX has been successfully generated. Please use it for purchase/ ATM transactions. Do not share it with anyone.”