Without any hassles of travelling to your Axis Bank Branch, now you can request cheque book online. To be able to place a cheque book request online you should have Axis Bank Internet Banking. And if you are having Axis Bank Internet Banking Service enabled you are set to request Axis Bank Cheque Book online if you need one. Below process will explain to you step by step process on how to Request Axis Bank Cheque Book Online via Internet Banking.
How to Request Axis Bank Cheque Book Online via Internet Banking
- Just login into your Axis Bank Internet Banking Account.
- Once you are logged in into your Axis Bank Internet Portal, just navigate to Services> Request for> Cheque Book Request.
- Once you reach Cheque Book Request page on Axis Bank Internet Banking, you will have to select your savings bank account and select the number of leaves of cheque book from the dropdown box.
- Once you select the details for cheque book request, just click on proceed button.
- On clicking proceed button you will be navigated to confirm details where you will have to enter your login id and transaction password.
- Click on submit button to proceed further, on next page you will get message saying cheque book request is submitted successfully.
- On submitting the cheque book request, you will receive your cheque book on the communicated address within 9 working days. (For dispatch of cheque book to overseas addresses of NRI customers, courier charges, as mentioned in the schedule of charges and updated on the web site from time to time, will have to borne by the customer.
That’s it this is how you can easily request Axis Bank Cheque Book Online via Internet Banking.