As we know that once we purchase any product if online registration is possible it is best to register your product online on their website. Registering your WD My Passport Ultra Online provides you many benefits like it confirms your ownership, gives full advantage of manufacturer warranty, helps in receiving replacements, also lets you know if any updates available for your device etc.
So today we will guide you throughout the process on how to register WD My Passport Ultra Warranty Online.
Guide on How to Register WD My Passport Ultra Warranty
- Just visit the WD Product Registration page by clicking here.
- Select the appropriate option from dropdown list I am not a business or I am registering on behalf of a business.
- Enter your First Name, last Name, Valid Email ID, Country, Valid Phone or Mobile Number, Serial Number of your WD My Passport Ultra Hard Disk Drive (which will be printed on back of your HDD), purchase date of the product as on Invoice, Select Place of Purchase.
- Confirm that you are not a robot by solving the captcha and click on submit button to register.
- That’s it you are done registering your WD My Passport Ultra Hard Disk Drive.
You will also receive WD Product Registration email stating “Congratulations! Thank you for registering your WD My Passport Ultra (WD Backup)” and will also enclose registration date, warranty date, serial number and product.