NGDRS denotes National Generic Document Registration System, National Generic Document Registration System (NGDRS) is common configurable generic document registration software registering documents with Registrar offices of the State Govt. This project has been launched by the Government of India, Ministry of Rural Development, and Department of Land and resources as a step towards Digital India Initiative.
So if you have any registration work in Goa like document registration, property registration, etc. then getting registered on this portal called ngdrsgoa.gov.in is essential to submit your application online.
In this article we will discuss and explain to you on how to get registered on NGDRS Goa Portal or ngdrsgoa.gov.in, correctly. So below are the complete steps explained in brief manner which will guide you throughout on citizen registration of ngdrsgoa.gov.in Portal.
Process on How to register on NGDRS GOA Portal | ngdrsgoa.gov.in
To Register on NGDRS GOA Portal you will have to make sure that you have decent internet speed and a mobile or computer or laptop on which you can access the website.
- If you have the above requirements handy then just visit NGDRS GOA Portal by visiting https://ngdrsgoa.gov.in from your web browser.
- To register yourself on the portal, just click on Citizen Registration which you can see in left hand side pane.
It will open a new citizen registration page in which you will need to fill up your details as mentioned below:
- Select from Citizen Type whether you are Indian or NRI
- Select Type whether you are Individual or Body Corporate
- Under Contact Person, fill in First Name, Middle Name, and Last Name
- Under Address section fill in Building Name / No. / Floor (Enter only alphabets, space, commas, and rounded brackets), Street/Locality, City, Pincode, Select State, Select District, and Select Taluka/Sub District
- Under ID Details, you will have to fill in your email id, mobile number, Select Id Proof from the list and after selecting the appropriate one which you have, you will have to enter the Id Proof No. in next field
- Under Username and Password section you will have to set username as per your choice depending on availability, then set password by entering the password in password field and confirm password field (make sure Password should contain :compulsory one uppercase & lowercase alphabet, one number, one this @ # * special character. Minimum length is 5. eg. Dev*nic#76)
- Solve the captcha by entering the same which is being displayed in image in below captcha field
- Under Incase your forgot password field, select hint question from the list and answer it, this would be needed when you want to reset your password in case you forget it
Make sure you have filled every details in the registration form correctly and click on submit button.
On next page you will get prompt saying registration successful
Now you can login entering your username, password and by solving the captcha
Once you click on get otp button, you will receive one time password on your registered mobile number.
Enter the received otp and click on login button
That’s it you will be successfully logged into your account, now you can click on left pane and document entry option to start registering the document title.
That’s it, this is how one can Register on NGDRS GOA Portal | ngdrsgoa.gov.in.