Now without visiting your State Bank of India branch you can register a new nominee. New Nominee can be easily registered in Online SBI using the option Online Nomination from the Internet Banking Online SBI Portal.
To register new nominee in Online SBI using Online Nomination you should have Internet Banking facility enabled, and if you have Online SBI Internet Banking Service enabled you can carry forward following the process on How to Register New Nominee in Online SBI using Online Nomination.
Table of Contents
Steps on How to Register New Nominee in Online SBI using Online Nomination
- Just login to your Online SBI INB Account.
- Once you are logged in just navigate to e-Services > from left hand side menu select Online Nomination.
- If you are having multiple accounts like Savings Accounts or Deposit Accounts, it will display all the accounts.
- So you will have to select from Account of which you want to register a new nominee, just select the account and click on continue button.
- If you have already registered nominee white creating your account you will get message “Nomination is already registered for this account. To Change Nomination, please cancel your current nomination and Register a new Nominee.”
- If you have not registered nominee before on clicking continue button on next screen you will have to enter the high security password sent on your registered mobile number.
- Once you enter the password in next screen you will be asked to enter the nominee name, address, and nominee relationship with depositor.
- Submit all these details to register a new nominee.
- If you want to change the nominee online you will have to use Cancel Nomination option. And after cancellation you can register a new nominee for that account.
That’s it this is how you can easily register new nominee in online SBI using Online Nomination.