Registering your HDFC Credit Card in Net Banking allows you to have quick access to your statements, redeem reward points, upgrade your card, apply for insta loan or insta jumbo loan, balance transfer on EMI, request add-on card, generate PIN, and can do many more things.
So today in this article we will guide you out on How to Register HDFC Bank Credit Card in Net Banking if you have received new credit card or renewal credit card. The only requirement to register HDFC Bank Credit Card in Net Banking is you should have HDFC Bank Internet Banking Service enabled and if you still don’t have it than register for it.
Below is the complete procedure explaining How to Register HDFC Bank Credit Card in Net Banking.
Process on How to Register HDFC Bank Credit Card in Net Banking
- To register HDFC Bank Credit Card in Net Banking to manage it efficiently just login into your HDFC Bank Internet Banking Account by clicking here.
- Once you are logged into your HDFC Internet Banking Account just click on Cards tab.
- Under Cards tab just click on click here to register a card.
- On next page of New Credit Card Registration you will have to enter your Card Number, Credit Card Expiry, Date of Birth or Credit Card PIN and click on submit button.
- On next page you will be asked to review the details entered, just check if all details are entered correctly and if everything is correct just click on confirm button to proceed further.
- Next you will have to complete authentication where you will receive OTP on your registered mobile number, so to proceed just click on continue button.
- Just enter the OTP received on your phone in the One Time Password field and click on continue button.
- On next page you will get message saying your card is successfully registered.
- Now you will be able to view your Credit Card in Credit Card section and now you will be able to manage it in simple way.
That’s it this is how easily you can register HDFC Bank Credit Card in Net Banking.