Internet Banking can make your life easier, with Internet Banking you can complete most of the banking tasks without visiting the branch. So if you have RBL Bank Account and still you don’t have Internet Banking Service Activated than this guide will help you to register for RBL Bank Internet Banking Online without visiting the branch or without giving any written application to branch.
Below is the full procedure which will help you on How to Register for RBL Bank Internet Banking.
Table of Contents
Procedure on How to Register for RBL Bank Internet Banking
- To register for RBL Internet Banking keep your RBL Bank Account details like Customer ID and your PAN Card ready with you.
- Once you have details available with you from your web browser visit RBL Bank Internet Banking page by clicking here.
- On Internet Banking Login page just find First Time User Register and click on it.
- On next page you will get mode of registration select any applicable for you, in case you want to register for net banking for your Savings Bank Account than just select Customer ID (CIF).
- In Customer ID (CIF) enter your Customer ID of your account (you can find customer ID on passbook, cheque book MoBank or Statement) and in below field enter your PAN Card Number.
- Once you enter these details just click on submit button.
- On next page you will have to generate OTP by clicking on generate OTP button, once you receive OTP on your registered mobile number via SMS just enter the OTP code in OTP field and click on continue button.
- Next you will have to set secure image for your login, once that is done on next page you will have to set new password for your internet banking login and click on submit button.
- That’s it you have successfully registered for RBL Bank Internet Banking, now just click on go to login page button and enter your Internet Banking login details and password and login into your account.
- When you login for first time it will prompt you to set security questions, once you set just click on continue button.
- On next page you will get to see your bank account details and do each and every banking tasks online via Internet Banking Service.
This is how easily you can register for RBL Bank Internet Banking.