Net Banking facility has given a freedom to bank anywhere through Internet, people can now make transactions securely with the help of Net Banking facility without personally visiting the branch.
If you are a customer of Punjab National Bank and wants to avail the facility of Net Banking you can register for Punjab National Bank Net Banking Online without visiting Branch so how the process goes on How to Register for Punjab National Bank Net Banking Online without visiting Branch you will get to know by following below steps.
Table of Contents
Register for Punjab National Bank Net Banking Online without visiting Branch
This is the best option given by Punjab National Bank where a customer having an account in Punjab National Bank can register for Punjab National Bank Net Banking Online without visiting the Branch and without doing further formalities of paperwork. So how the process is to register for Punjab National Bank Net Banking Online you will know by following the below steps.
Things you will need to register for Punjab National Bank Net Banking Online
PNB Net Banking facility can be availed by self-operated saving and current account customers. To avail PNB Net Banking Facility you should have enabled SMS Alert Service. To be able to register for Punjab National Bank Net Banking Online you should have your Bank Account Number, Date of Birth or PAN Card Number as available in bank records, Debit Card Number (ATM Card) with ATM PIN (it will be linked with account number for which net banking will be registered) and Mobile Number (registered with bank to receive OTP). So if you have all these things ready you can follow the further process of Punjab National Bank Net Banking Online registration.
- Just visit the PNB Internet Banking site clicking here.
- Once you are there on PNB Internet Banking Site, just find Register here and click on it.
- When you click on Register here a new window will open, in that screen find new user and click on it.
- Once you click on new user you will be navigated to a new page where you will be asked to enter your Account Number and followed by Date of Birth or Pan Card Number for verification purpose (from DOB or PAN Card Number you can enter any of them by selecting) then below you will get two options View Only and View and Transaction (if you want to activate Net Banking only to check your Bank Statements Online than you can select View Only and if you want to view bank statement as well as make online transactions you will have to select View and Transaction) so select appropriate option which you want and click on Verify.
- Once you click on Verify in the next screen you will be asked to enter your Debit Card (ATM Card Number) followed by a PIN of your Debit Card. After entering all these details correctly your Net Banking Online Registration will succeed.
- After successful registration of Internet Banking Service, you will be instantly able to login to Internet Banking, however complete account-related data would be reflected only after 24 to 48 hours. Only after providing information correctly you will be able to complete the reset password process.
If while registering you get a message saying UserId is already created for the customer than that means you might be already registered for Net Banking Service from your Bank Branch or Before through Online Net Banking Registration.
After registration to be able to login to your Net Banking Account you will be asked for a User ID (The User ID or Customer Number can easily found printed on your Punjab National Bank Passbook on the First Page).