Internet Banking can make your banking needs easier, you can initiate any banking task at the comfort of your home without visiting the branch with Internet Banking Service. So if you don’t have Internet Banking Service Activated of your Kotak Mahindra Bank Account than here we have explained How to Register for Kotak Mahindra Bank Internet Banking Online without even visiting the branch.
Procedure on How to Register for Kotak Mahindra Bank Internet Banking
To register for Kotak Mahindra Bank Internet Banking you will have to keep your Kotak Bank Account details ready with you.
- Once you have your Kotak Bank Details ready with you, visit KMBL Net Banking by clicking here.
- Once you are on the KMBL Net Banking page, just find Register for Net Banking and click on it.
- On next page you will be asked to enter your CRN/ Customer ID or Nickname. (If you don’t have known your CRN/ Customer ID you can skip it and enter any nickname you want to set).
- Just accept I have read and accept the Terms & Conditions and click on continue button.
- Next you will have to answer any two questions from details asked to enter like Date of Birth, Mother’s Maiden Name, Registered Mobile Number, and registered Email ID.
- Once you answer these questions just click on continue button.
- On next page you will have to choose method to generate password from Generate password via Debit Card (by verifying using your debit card details and IPIN), Secret Questions (use this if you have registered your answers in net banking, Credit Card Details (Verify using your credit card details and IPIN), Physical PIN (Physical PIN will reach your registered address within 8 working days).
- Choose any of the above method and enter the details and click on continue button.
- On next screen you will be asked to set new password, just set the password and click on submit button.
- On next page you will get message saying your password has been reset, you can login to Kotak Net Banking with your one time password. Combination of password entered by you and the system generated password will be your one time password.
- You will receive second part of your net banking password on your mobile number via SMS. So to login into your Kotak Bank Internet banking just click on go to login page.
- On login page enter your CRN/ Customer ID or Nickname and then enter the password which you have set followed by the password which you received via SMS on your phone and click on Secure Login button.
- On first logging in you will receive 6 digit code on your mobile number or email, just enter that code in enter dynamic access code and click on secure login.
- On logging in you will be asked to change your password of your Internet Banking account, set the new password as per your choice and get logged in into your Kotak Bank Internet Banking.
This is how you can easily register for Kotak Mahindra Bank Internet Banking.