Today we will show how you can recharge your mobile or DTH connection via Online SBI Internet Banking Facility. Now a days everything have become hassle free and bank operators are working hard to implement new features to fulfill customer’s day to day needs. And here State Bank of India have added one more option in their Online SBI Internet Banking portal to recharge mobile or DTH connection without navigating to any third party merchant websites.
So in below steps we will explain to you How to Recharge Mobile or DTH via Online SBI Internet Banking.
Step by Step Guide on How to Recharge Mobile or DTH via Online SBI Internet Banking
- Just login to Online SBI INB.
- Once you are logged in into Online SBI Internet Banking just navigate to Bill Payments tab.
- In Bill Payments tab from left side menu click on Top up Recharge.
- If you want to recharge Mobile Select Mobile Top up and to recharge DTH connection select DTH recharge.
- Select Bank Account Number > Select the DTH or Mobile Service Provider from the list > Enter Mobile Number or DTH STB Number > and enter the denomination amount to be recharged in Enter Top up Amount field.
- Once entering all these details just click on submit button and complete the further verification process.
And that’s it you are done recharging your mobile or DTH connection from Online SBI Internet banking without visiting any third party online recharge websites.
To check transaction details of mobile or DTH recharge done just click on enquiry select the date range and click on submit, this will show you transaction records found for the given date range.