It has already made clear that as per Government of India directive, verifying your mobile number with Aadhaar is mandatory for all existing customers. But all customers were not at all satisfied with the methods available to re-verify their Airtel Mobile Number with Aadhaar, as to re-verify customer used to have visit the store or retailer.
So to make the process to re-verify Airtel Mobile with Aadhaar hassle-free, Airtel has introduced a new method through which one can re-verify their Airtel Mobile Number through Phone Call.
Below we have explained the process in detail which will help you to re-verify your Airtel Mobile with Aadhaar through Phone Call.
Process on How to Re-verify your Airtel Mobile with Aadhaar through Phone Call
But we begin with the process first let me tell you what all things will you require to get your Airtel Mobile Number Re-verified with Aadhaar through Phone Call.
Things which you will need:
- Aadhaar Number
- Airtel Mobile Number (which needs to be re-verified)
- And mobile number which is registered with Aadhaar Card.
Make sure that your mobile number is registered with Aadhaar Card, if no mobile number is updated with your Aadhaar Card than you cannot proceed with this process and you will have to get your mobile re-verified by visiting store or else to use this process first get your mobile number updated with your Aadhaar Card.
- From your Airtel Mobile Number which needs to be re-verified just call on toll free number 14546
- Select the language with which you are familiar from the options available like Press 1 for Marathi, Press 2 for English and Press 3 for Hindi.
- From next voice instruction Press 1 if you are Indian National or if you are Foreign National Press 2 (remember that only Indian Nationality are allowed to re-verify their Airtel Mobile Number with Aadhaar and if you are foreign national you will have to visit the store or retailer)
- Next you will have to provide your consent to re-verify your mobile number and authenticate your demographics through UIDAI under Aadhaar Act 2016 by Pressing 1.
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar Number.
- Your Aadhaar Number will be repeated on IVRS.
- Just confirm your Aadhaar and proceed.
- You will receive one time password on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and just confirm it.
That’s it you have successfully done re-verifying your Airtel Mobile with Aadhaar through Phone Call.