Re-verification of Vodafone Mobile Number with Aadhaar Card is now possible through IVRS. Vodafone has enabled this facility of re-verification on Phone Call for the convenience of the customers. With one single phone call you can easily get your Vodafone Mobile Number re-verified with your Aadhaar Card at the comfort of your home.
So today in this post we will guide you on how to re-verify Vodafone Number with Aadhaar on Phone Call.
Before we proceed explaining on how to re-verify Vodafone Number with Aadhaar on Phone Call, below are the requirements to re-verify your Vodafone Number.
- Vodafone Number which needs to be re-verified
- Aadhaar Number
- Your Aadhaar registered mobile number (which will be required to receive OTP)
Re-verification through Phone Call can only availed by Indian Resident Customer. NRI and Foreign residents will have to visit the Vodafone Store with their ID Proof, VISA, and Passport to get their re-verification done as per Instructions given by TRAI.
Process on How to Re-verify Vodafone Number with Aadhaar on Phone Call
- From Vodafone Mobile Number which needs to be re-verified just call on Vodafone Re-verification toll free number 14546.
- Select the language from the provided option as per your need.
- Next it will ask you if you are Indian than Press 1 and if you are NRI than Press 2.
- Next you will have to provide your consent “I hereby give my consent to verify my mobile number which should be considered as my consent for demographic authentication through UIDAI under Aadhaar Act 2016”.
- You will be asked to enter your Aadhaar Number.
- The IVRS will repeat your Aadhaar Number, just confirm it.
- You will receive one time password on your Aadhaar registered mobile number.
- Enter the received otp.
And you are done re-verifying your Vodafone Mobile Number with Aadhaar on Phone Call.