Re-verification of BSNL Mobile Number with Aadhaar can now be done from the comfort of their home by calling on re-verification number. BSNL has enabled this facility for the convenience of the customers, as it was not possible for all customers to visit the store and get their BSNL mobile re-verified.
So today in this post we will guide you out throughout the process on how to re-verify BSNL mobile number with Aadhaar on Phone Call.
Before we begin with the process to re-verify BSNL Mobile Number with Aadhaar on Phone Call, you should know below things:
- This service of re-verifying BSNL Mobile Number with Aadhaar is only available for local BSNL mobile number and local Aadhaar Numbers.
- This service can only availed by Indian Resident Customer. NRI and Foreign residents will have to visit the BSNL Store with their ID Proof, VISA, and Passport to get their re-verification done as per Instructions given by TRAI.
Process on How to Re-verify BSNL Mobile Number with Aadhaar on Phone Call
- To re-verify BSNL Mobile Number, customer will have to connect on BSNL IVRS Re-verification Service by dialing toll free number 14646.
- Select the language as per your need, from the options available like for Hindi press 1, for Marathi press 2, and for English press 3.
- Next it will ask you if you are Indian than Press 1 and if you are NRI than Press 2.
- I hereby give my consent to verify my mobile number which should be considered as my consent for demographic authentication through UIDAI under Aadhaar Act 2016, if you agree press 1 and if you don’t agree with it press 2.
- So to proceed further you will have to give the consent by pressing 1.
- Next it will ask you to Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar Number.
- Once entering Aadhaar Number, IVRS will repeat your Aadhaar Number for confirmation.
- Just confirm the Aadhaar Number and proceed.
- You will receive OTP that is one time password on your Aadhaar registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP received.
That’s it you have successfully completed your BSNL Mobile Number re-verification with Aadhaar on Phone Call.