If unauthorized transaction has been occurred on your Axis Bank Credit Card than you can raise transaction dispute. And how to raise Axis Bank Credit Card Transaction Dispute, we will be going to explain to you in this article.
You can raise transaction dispute of chargeback in following scenario:
- Unauthorized Transaction (Transaction which you didn’t did)
- Goods and services which were not received
- Duplicated transactions
- Transactions where the payment amount differs
- Auto-Renewals or Recurring Subscriptions which were cancelled
So if you problem is listed above than in such all cases you can raise Axis Bank Credit Card Transaction Dispute or Chargeback.
But before we proceed with the procedure on How to Raise Axis Bank Credit Card Transaction Dispute/ Chargeback, let me make you clear that only transactions posted in statement will be considered as acceptable and transactions post 30 days from your statement date will we considered as in order.
Procedure on How to Raise Axis Bank Credit Card Transaction Dispute [Chargeback]
- To raise Axis Bank Credit Card Transaction Dispute / Chargeback you will have to download Cardholder Dispute Form by clicking here.
- Just take printout of the Cardholder Dispute Form, duly fill up and sign on it.
- You can send the duly filled form through fax or courier to below mentioned address.
- Axis Bank Ltd.NPC1, 5th Floor, Gigaplex, Plot No I.T.5, MIDC, Airoli Knowledge Park, Airoli, Navi Mumbai- 400708. Fax number: 022-71315270.
- Alternatively, you may send scanned copy of duly filled dispute form in JPG or PDF format via email to [email protected]
- Upon receipt of the form, you will get revert from bank.
- The case will be investigated by bank and will be checked with merchant and the status will be updated to you through email or on call.
That’s it this is how easily you can file chargeback or raise axis bank credit card transaction dispute.