Now you can actually play Pokémon GO the most trending game on your PC or Laptop. Without Installing Bluestacks App Player on your computer you can enjoy playing this game Pokémon GO right on your desktop sitting at one place.
There is no need to walk or move anywhere to catch the Pokémon’s, at the comfort of your home you can easily catch as many Pokémon’s as you want by simply changing the location. So today in this tutorial I will guide you through out the process on how to play Pokémon GO on PC without Bluestacks.
Steps on How to Play Pokémon GO on PC without Bluestacks
- To Play Pokémon GO on your PC or Laptop you will have to download NOX App Player. It is a light Android App player which will not consume lot of your computer resource like Bluestacks does, nor it will slow down your PC. So to Play Pokémon GO on your PC just download the NOX App Player by clicking here.
- Once you download the NOX App Player on your PC, just install it.
- And after installation of NOX App Player, just open the program NOX App player by double clicking on desktop shortcut of NOX App Player.
- Once NOX Player App loads up you will find pre-installed Pokémon GO in the NOX App Player, just open the game Pokémon GO by double clicking on it.
- Pokémon GO Game will load and will ask you to complete necessary steps before you start playing like login with you Google Account, Enter DOB, etc.
- Once you complete all these steps you can start playing the game. To move or walk forward, walk backward, right and left you will have to use keys WASD.
- Once you finish catching Pokémon’s at one location you can change you location by clicking on virtual location option in sidebar of the NOX App Player and drag to pin anywhere on the map and click on OK button at the bottom.
- So now you will be moved to that location and you will be able to catch new Pokémon’s present nearby in that location. So like this you can keep changing the location in the map using virtual location and catch the Pokémon’s.