If you want to pay your Axis Bank Credit Card Bill through SBI Net Banking you can do it. But what are the procedures to be followed to Pay Axis Bank Credit Card Bill through SBI Net Banking you will know it by following below step by step guide.
Steps on How to Pay Axis Bank Credit Card Bill through SBI Net Banking
- Just login into Online SBI Internet Banking.
- Once you are logged in into Online SBI Internet Banking Portal just navigate to Payment/Transfers.
- On Payment/Transfers page you will get Credit Card (VISA) Beneficiary, just click on that option (by using this option you will be able to transfer funds to any outside SBI Credit Card (VISA) using funds in your transaction accounts).
- On clicking Credit Card (VISA) Beneficiary you will be navigated to Credit Card (VISA) Bill Pay page, but to be able to transfer funds to Credit Card you will have to Add Credit Card Beneficiary by clicking on Add Credit Card (VISA) Beneficiary.
- Just click on Add Credit Card (VISA) Beneficiary and add the beneficiary by filling the valid details asked in the Add Credit Card (VISA) Beneficiary Form.
- Once you enter all the details like Payee Name, Payee Credit Card (VISA) Number, Nick Name, and Transfer Limit, just click on I accept the terms and conditions and click on submit button.
- On clicking submit button you will receive a One Time SMS Password on your registered mobile phone for self-approval of the beneficiary. If you do not have access to the mobile number, please approach your branch for approval. Once you enter the OTP just click on submit button, if you have added and self-approved beneficiary during period 6.00 AM to 8.00 PM (IST) it will be activated on the same day within 4 hours. Beneficiary approved beyond this period will be activated on the next day after 8.00 AM (IST). However, if you wish to activate the beneficiary instantly with full limit, please use the IRATA or branch option, which will be displayed on the appropriate page.
- Once the added Axis Bank Credit Card (VISA) Beneficiary gets activated by bank you can Pay Axis Bank Credit Card Bill by navigating to Payments/Transfers> Credit Card (VISA) Beneficiary.