However Axis Bank and all other banks have started auto debit facility where the Credit Card due amount directly gets deducted from your savings bank account on due date. Auto debit benefits a lot those people who usually forgets to pay their credit card due bill amount on due date, if auto debit facility is enabled the due amount on due date gets automatically debited as per your instructions which keeps you safe from getting charged the late fees which used to get charged on late payment on your credit card bill.
But still there are few people who have still not opted for auto debit facility and they prefer to pay their Credit Card Bill Manually. So for them here we have small guide on How to Pay Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Online through Net Banking.
Table of Contents
Steps on How to Pay Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Online through Net Banking
First of all to be able to pay your Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Online through Net Banking you should have Axis Bank Internet Service enabled, and if you are having Axis Bank Internet Banking Service enabled you can carry forward to follow the steps How to Pay Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Online through Net Banking.
- Login into your Axis Bank Internet Banking Account.
- Once you are logged in into your Axis Bank Internet Banking Account, just navigate to Accounts> My Credit Cards.
- On clicking my credit card you will get navigated to a new page where you will have to select your credit card number, just select you credit card and click on Pay Bill button.
- On clicking Pay Bill button you will get navigated to make payment page where you will be able to see your credit card due amount, due date etc. in bottom of that page you will have to select the account and enter the amount which you want to pay.
- Once entering these details just click on next button.
- Next button will navigate you to the final stage that is confirmation page, there you will have to enter the net secure code sent on your registered mobile number and click on confirm.
- That’s it, once making the payment you will get message on your registered mobile number that “Dear Customer, Payment received for amount of Rs.XXXXX/- for Credit Card Number XXXX on Date” as well as you can also check the bill paid transaction entry on your Axis Bank Credit Card Statement Online.
This is how easily you can pay your axis bank credit card bill online through net banking.