Mukesh Ambani has announced launch of Reliance Jio Phone at the Reliance Industries Limited Annual General Meeting. Reliance Jio Phone is a smartphone with 4G VoLTE network connectivity feature.
This phone will be available for pre-booking from 24th August, and it will be sold on the basis of first come first serve. This all new Jio Phone by Mukesh Amabani has titled it as India ka Smartphone as it will come bundled with features like SD Card Slot, 4-way navigation and many more things. JioPhone users will have various options to select from plans like Rs.153/- Monthly Plan, Rs.54/- Weekly Plan and Rs.24/- two days plan with same features.
You can get this India Ka Jio Phone free of cost, but there is some twist that is you will have to pay refundable security deposit of Rs.1500/- which will be refunded to you once completing 3 years.
Table of Contents
Features of JioPhone
- JioPhone features 2.4 inch display.
- Supports Voice Commands.
- Comes pre-loaded with Jio Apps
- Supports 4G VoLTE for Calls and Data
- Watch JioTV, JioCinema, etc.
- JioPhone will enable user to connect phone to Smart TV, Standard TV or CRT TV with the help of cable so that you can enjoy the content on big screen
- Supports digital payment via NFC
- Torch Light
- SD Card Slot for Memory Expansion
- Unlimited Free Voice Calls
Below is the method which we have explained on how to book or order or buy Reliance JioPhone.
How to Pre-book or Order or Buy Reliance JioPhone
If you want to buy this JioPhone you will have to pre-book it, as it will be sold on the basis of first come first serve. You can easily pre-book this JioPhone by using MyJio App or you can visit nearest Jio Retailer.
The pre-booking of JioPhone will commence from 24th August free of cost by paying security deposit which would be refunded to you after completing 3 years.