Applying for PPF account has been made easy and it can easily opened online via bank. So today in this article we will guide you on How to Open PPF Account in Online SBI Internet Banking. Only requirement to apply for PPF Account Online will be you should have State Bank of India Internet Banking Service enabled, and if you have internet banking service enabled of of your SBI Account than you can carry on following the further process on How to Open PPF Account in Online SBI Internet Banking.
Table of Contents
Step by Step Process on How to Open PPF Account in Online SBI Internet Banking
- To Apply for PPF Account in Online SBI Internet Banking just visit State Bank of India Internet Banking Portal by clicking here.
- Once you reach on SBI Personal Banking page just click on Continue to Login button and in next page just enter your Online SBI Internet Banking username, password and click on login button.
- Once you are logged in into your Online SBI Internet Banking Account, just click on e-Services > New PPF Account.
- There you will get page opened Apply for PPF Account where you will have to enter your details to apply for opening a PPF Account.
- In below form enter the branch code of the branch where you would prefer to open the account, incase if you don’t know branch code you will have to click on below branch locator link and get the branch name and enter it in branch name text box.
- Next you will have to enter nominee name, DOB of Nominee and percentage amount for each nominee.
- Once you are done entering these details just click on submit button.
- On next page a message will be displayed saying “Your application has been successfully submitted with the reference number: PF00XXXXXX” Please print the A/c opening form from the tab ‘Print PPF Online Application’ and visit the branch with KYC documents and photograph within 30 days. Please note that the A/c opening form will be deleted after 30 days from the date of submission.
- So now you will have to print the account opening form by clicking on Print PPF Online Application tab, there you will get PPDF Reference No, just click on the reference number link and your PPF Account Opening Form will start downloading.
- Just take a print out of the PPF Account Opening Form, fill in all the details, paste your recent passport size color photograph on the form and walk in to your branch with KYC documents within 30 days.
- Once you submit the form with KYC documents your PPF Account will get opened in few days and you will be intimated about the same via SMS also you will be able to see or manage your PPF Account Online in Online SBI Internet Banking.
This is how easily you can Open PPF Account in Online SBI Internet Banking.