Paytm has introduced Paytm Payments Bank Savings Account, and here in this post we will guide you out to open Paytm Payments Bank Account. This tutorial is exclusive which will guide you on how to Open Paytm Payments Bank Account before anyone does it.
Paytm is now allowing its users to open Paytm Payments Bank Account on beta basis, so below we have arranged a complete tutorial which will educate you on How to Open Paytm Payments Bank Account.
Tutorial on How to Open Paytm Payments Bank Account
- To open Paytm Payments Bank Account make sure you have Paytm App Installed on your smartphone.
- Now just open Google Play Store and visit Paytm App page, just scroll down at the bottom of the app page and there you will find become beta tester.
- Just tap on I’m In, a prompt will appear which will also you whether you want to join beta Programme. So to proceed just tap on Join Button, it will say beta signup in progress, it takes few minutes.
- Once this beta signup process complete, you will get new Paytm App Updates.
- Just update the Paytm App, and open the app.
- Just visit Profile and there you will get option Open Paytm Payments Bank Option.
- Just tap on proceed button, next you will be asked to setup Paytm Passcode, followed by fill in your details like Aadhaar Number, PAN Card Number, nominee details.
- Once these asked details are submitted it will say Paytm Payment Bank is processing.
Once your Paytm Payments Bank Account processed, you will be able to access your Paytm Payments Bank Account.