Linking Aadhaar Number with Vodafone SIM Card is mandatory if you want to continue services. Those who don’t link their Aadhaar Number with their Vodafone Mobile Number will face disconnection of their number. So to avoid such uncertain situations it is better to link your Aadhaar with Vodafone SIM Card as soon as possible.
But what if you don’t have Aadhaar Card? In such case just enroll yourself doe Aadhaar Card as soon as possible and once your Aadhaar Number is generated just get your Aadhaar Number linked with your Vodafone SIM Card by following below given process.
Procedure on How to Link Aadhaar with Vodafone SIM Card
- Visit nearest Vodafone Store/ Outlet or Retailer with your Aadhaar Card and Vodafone Mobile Number.
- Provide your 12 digit Aadhaar Number and Vodafone Mobile Number to the Vodafone Store Person.
- You will get OTP on your Vodafone Mobile Number, just provide that OTP to the operator.
- Your biometric fingerprint will be captured for verification purpose.
- Once your biometric details are authenticated successfully, you are done linking your Aadhaar with your Vodafone SIM Card.
- In next 24hrs you will receive a confirmation SMS regarding linking of Aadhaar to your Vodafone SIM.
This is how to link Aadhaar with Vodafone SIM Card.