Linking Aadhaar Card to Bank Account have become very essential to take benefits of various services like LPG Subsidies, Scholarships, Pensions and much more. You can link your Aadhaar Number with SBI Bank Account with two different methods the first one is by visiting the branch and filling the form to link Aadhaar with SBI Bank Account and along with submitting your Aadhaar Card Photocopy to the bank to link your Aadhaar to your SBI Account.
The Second method is a quickest method and it will take only few minutes to Link Aadhaar with SBI Bank Account. So to be able to Link Aadhaar with SBI Bank Account Online you should have few things available with you which are mentioned below.
- SBI Net Banking Facility and
- Your Aadhaar Number
Once you are ready with this two things you can follow up with the below steps on How to Link Aadhaar with SBI Bank Account Online.
Table of Contents
Link Aadhaar with SBI Bank Account Online
- Just login to your SBI Net Banking.
- Once you are logged in to your SBI Internet Banking in the left side menu you will find Link your Aadhaar Number option, just click on it.
- On clicking Link your Aadhaar Number you will get Aadhaar Registration form, From Transaction Accounts you will have to select your bank account number.
- After Selecting Account Number the registered mobile number in bank will show up in in the below Mobile Number option , you will have to verify the mobile number which appears after selecting the account number in case if any discrepancy you will have to contact your branch.
- In the below Aadhaar Number text box you will have to enter your Aadhaar Card Number correctly once done in the below text box you will have to again enter your Aadhaar Number to confirm. (Entering wrong Aadhaar Number will result in rejection)
- Once you are done just click on submit and you are done linking Aadhaar Number with SBI Bank Account Online.
After Linking Aadhaar with SBI Bank Account Online, some people might also want to know How to Link LPG Customer ID to SBI Bank Account through Internet Banking, so below guide will explain you on how to Link your LPG Customer ID to SBI Bank Account Online.
How to Link your LPG Customer ID to SBI Bank Account through SBI Internet Banking
Linking LPG Customer ID to SBI Bank Account through Internet Banking is same like how you Linked Aadhaar Number.
- Just login to SBI Internet Banking.
- In the left side menu you will find Link your LPG Customer ID, just click on it.
- Once you click on Link your LPG Customer ID, you will get LPG Registration form in which you will have to fill your details.
- First select your account from Transaction Accounts, after selecting the account the mobile number filed will automatically filled with the registered mobile number in the bank.
- In the next text box you will have to enter your LPG Customer ID and again the next text box you will have to re-enter the LPG Customer ID to confirm it.
- Once you have entered all details correctly just click on submit and you have successfully done linking your LPG Customer ID to SBI Bank Account.