Telenor was formerly known as Uninor has also started sending our SMS’es to its subscribers to link their Aadhaar Number to their Telenor Mobile Number as per DoT Orders.
Whether your Telenor number is postpaid or prepaid it is compulsory to link your 12 digit UID Number to it. Suppose if you have still not applied for Aadhaar than you should apply for one as soon as possible, and once your Aadhaar Number gets generated you can get it linked to your Telenor Phone Number before the due date of linking Aadhaar with Mobile.
So below is the process which you will need to follow to get your Aadhaar Number linked to your Telenor Mobile Number via Aadhaar eKYC to keep your connection active.
Process to follow on How to Link Aadhaar Number with Telenor Mobile Number
- To attach or link your Aadhaar Number with your Telenor Phone Number you will need Aadhaar Card and Telenor Mobile Number.
- Visit nearest Telenor Store or retailer with your Aadhaar Card and Telenor Number.
- The Telenor staff will ask you Aadhaar Number and 10 digit Telenor number, just provide these details.
- Then you will be asked the OTP which you have received on your Telenor Mobile Number.
- Once you provide that code, you will be asked to place your thumb on fingerprint capture device.
- Once successful authentication, the process is successfully done of linking Aadhaar Number with Telenor Mobile Number.
- You will receive SMS on your Telenor Phone Number regarding confirmation of Aadhaar link with Telenor Mobile Number.